It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Sign Up for Free DDAI E-News
- About Dyslexia (57)
- Accessibility (2)
- ADHD / Attention Problems (19)
- ADHD Research (4)
- Adult Dyslexia (17)
- Autism Research (2)
- Book Reviews (13)
- Books (5)
- Davis Client (3)
- Davis Experiences (14)
- Davis Facilitator (17)
- Davis Symbol Mastery (18)
- Davis Theory (13)
- Davis Tools & Techniques (19)
- Dyslexia Research (38)
- Dyslexic Talents (44)
- Early Childhood Education (7)
- Education & Career (20)
- Evidence-Based Practice (6)
- First Person Accounts (44)
- General Information (25)
- Laws & Legal Rights (3)
- Learning to Read (42)
- Learning Tools (20)
- News from Other Sites (6)
- Open Access Journals (14)
- Orientation – Alignment – Focus (14)
- Parenting Issues (24)
- Q & A (2)
- Research (6)
- Second Language Learning (3)
- Spelling (7)
- Standardized Testing (4)
- Support & Acccommodations (29)
- Technology (14)
- Testing & Diagnosis (11)
- University Students (3)
- Matthew Head on Dyslexia Life Hacks – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Dyslexics by Dyslexics.
- Paul O'Toole on Dyslexia Life Hacks – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Dyslexics by Dyslexics.
- Paul O'Toole on Is Dyslexia A Disability? Why Not to Trust the Label
- Liebert Scott on Is Dyslexia A Disability? Why Not to Trust the Label
- Erin Paske on A Mother’s Path to Discovery
- rich van schaik on Dyslexic Strengths – Test your Dyslexic Advantage
Please select the Tab Content in the Widget Settings.
New on this Blog:
Diagnosing Dyslexia: New Criteria, New Dyslexics?
In the mid-19th century, we defined dyslexia as an unexpected underachievement in otherwise intelligent individuals. The disagnosic statistic manual for mental
The Emotional Wiring of the Dyslexic Brain
Brain researchers recently explored whether dyslexic children had stronger emotional reactions than non-dyslexic children.
Test Taking Anxiety
The sweaty palms…the flip-flopping stomach… the brain-fog… reading questions repeatedly. I wonder how many of you can identify with test-taking anxiety.
The Gift of Dyslexia: The Book that Completely Changed my World
After writing my first article on the Gift of Dyslexia blog, it was recommended to me to give the book The
Finding Your Special Kind of Smart
Book Review: Cartwheels, by Tracy Peterson with Sloane LaFrance. Parents often ask for help in explaining a diagnosis of dyslexia to very young children.