The Codpast is a place where the cool and creative side of Dyslexia is celebrated. The series has been created by internet broadcaster Sean Douglas, after meeting other dyslexics who stories touched, inspired and angered him. The Codpast is a groundbreaking interview-based talk show where ordinary people share events from their extraordinary lives; getting to grips with and tackling the issues that others shy away from.
We are grateful to Sean for his creative artistry, and for allowing us to host a continuously updated list of program links on our site.
- 047 - The Codpast Eps 35 - GCHQ's Dyslexic Code Breakers Review All
- 046 - The Codpast Eps 34 - Confessions of a Poldarling
- 045 - The Codpast Eps 33 - The Dragon Slayer
- 044 - The Codpast Eps 32 - On the Write Track
- 043 - The Codpast Episode 31 – Rage Against the Machine
- 042 - The Codpast Episode 30 – The Best of The Codpast 2016
- 041 - The Codpast Episode 29 - A Dyslexic Love Affair
- 040 - The Codpast Episode 28 - Creative Currency
- 39 - The Codpast Eps 27 - Dyspraxia and the Politician
- 38 - The Codpast Eps 26 - Peculiar People
- 037 - Episode 25 - A Different Perspective Feat. Luke Wright
- 036 - The Codpast Episode 24 - The Dyslexicon
- 035 - The Codpast Episode 23 - The Dyslexic ROI
- 034 - The Codpast Episode 22 - The Confidence Question
- 033 - The Codpast - Eps21 - The Professor of Poetry
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit www.thecodpast.org for more information about these programs, and links to iTunes, Stitcher, or Soundcloud.