In an artfully and elusively worded missive, the U.S. Department of Education (ED) has issued a formal letter “clarifying” standardsContinue reading
Sign Up for Free DDAI E-News
- About Dyslexia (59)
- Accessibility (2)
- ADHD / Attention Problems (19)
- ADHD Research (4)
- Adult Dyslexia (18)
- Autism Research (2)
- Book Reviews (13)
- Books (5)
- Davis Client (4)
- Davis Experiences (15)
- Davis Facilitator (18)
- Davis Symbol Mastery (19)
- Davis Theory (13)
- Davis Tools & Techniques (20)
- Dyslexia Research (38)
- Dyslexic Talents (45)
- Early Childhood Education (7)
- Education & Career (20)
- Evidence-Based Practice (6)
- First Person Accounts (46)
- General Information (26)
- Laws & Legal Rights (3)
- Learning to Read (43)
- Learning Tools (21)
- News from Other Sites (6)
- Open Access Journals (14)
- Orientation – Alignment – Focus (15)
- Parenting Issues (24)
- Q & A (2)
- Research (7)
- Second Language Learning (3)
- Spelling (7)
- Standardized Testing (4)
- Support & Acccommodations (29)
- Technology (14)
- Testing & Diagnosis (11)
- University Students (3)
- undrea on Test Taking Anxiety
- Matthew Head on My Time With Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme
- Radhika Rajesh Kulkarni on My Time With Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme
- Elliot on Dyslexic Strengths – Test your Dyslexic Advantage
- Matthew Head on Dyslexia Life Hacks – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Dyslexics by Dyslexics.
- Paul O'Toole on Dyslexia Life Hacks – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Dyslexics by Dyslexics.
Please select the Tab Content in the Widget Settings.
New on this Blog:
Dyslexia: Enable the Learning Difference
A talk by Sue Blyth Hall (Davis Facilitator, author, and founder of the Whole Dyslexic Society). Everyone is learning-able, however, different
The Dyslexic Iceberg: An Excellent Analogy
Dyslexia is a widespread and abundant, yet highly varying neurodiversity. The ‘Dyslexic Iceberg’ provides an excellent analogy to aid in understanding dyslexia.
My Dyslexic Life – Relationships
Relationships can cause us huge stress or bring us great joy, and dyslexia does have an effect. One of the biggest areas of challenge for us is communication.
My Time With Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme
After reading the book The Gift of Dyslexia, I felt the overwhelming need/urge to get myself on a Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme.
Diagnosing Dyslexia: New Criteria, New Dyslexics?
In the mid-19th century, we defined dyslexia as an unexpected underachievement in otherwise intelligent individuals. The disagnosic statistic manual for mental