Book Review: Cartwheels, by Tracy Peterson with Sloane LaFrance. Parents often ask for help in explaining a diagnosis of dyslexia to very young children.Continue reading
Sign Up for Free DDAI E-News
- About Dyslexia (63)
- Accessibility (2)
- ADHD / Attention Problems (20)
- ADHD Research (4)
- Adult Dyslexia (22)
- Autism Research (2)
- Book Reviews (13)
- Books (6)
- Davis Client (6)
- Davis Experiences (16)
- Davis Facilitator (22)
- Davis Symbol Mastery (20)
- Davis Theory (13)
- Davis Tools & Techniques (20)
- Dyslexia Research (38)
- Dyslexic Talents (46)
- Early Childhood Education (7)
- Education & Career (20)
- Evidence-Based Practice (6)
- First Person Accounts (51)
- General Information (27)
- Laws & Legal Rights (3)
- Learning to Read (45)
- Learning Tools (26)
- News from Other Sites (6)
- Open Access Journals (14)
- Orientation – Alignment – Focus (16)
- Parenting Issues (24)
- Q & A (2)
- Research (8)
- Second Language Learning (3)
- Spelling (7)
- Standardized Testing (4)
- Support & Acccommodations (29)
- Technology (14)
- Testing & Diagnosis (12)
- University Students (4)
- Radhika Kulkarni on Dyslexia: Enable the Learning Difference
- undrea on Test Taking Anxiety
- Matthew Head on My Time With Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme
- Radhika Rajesh Kulkarni on My Time With Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme
- Elliot on Dyslexic Strengths – Test your Dyslexic Advantage
- Matthew Head on Dyslexia Life Hacks – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Dyslexics by Dyslexics.
Please select the Tab Content in the Widget Settings.
New on this Blog:
Learning disability or gift?
Charlie came to me for a Davis Dyslexia program. Here is what he thinks about the Davis program and how it has helped him.
Using Clay to Learn Subject-Specific Vocabulary
For students, subject vocabulary is hard and there is a lot to consume over a short space of time. Students may be introduced to 12-15 new words in a single day.
My Dyslexic Life -The To-Do List
To-do lists have never worked for me. I always start with good intentions, and I do write lots and lots of
Observing — Not so Easy?
Is it easy to observe? When I was in training to become a Davis Facilitator,, I learned how hard the role of observer can be.
This new video looks at the dyslexic mind and experience. The video combines live-action, interviews and animation.