The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Getting stuck in the how, and missing whys your doing jt
- Chasing results will only lead to failure – Why we fail at diets..
- Playing the game, dunking the ball and finally winning
- We are LIVE… and a lesson I learned through the process
- It’s the final countdown…
- State of the Right-Brain nation
- Under pressure…
- Years in the making – it is nearly here
- Meet Shona – A strong dyslexic woman who has used her dyslexic super power to be successful
- Standardise before you optimise – a secret to how we set habits
- Dyslexia Screening – New AI Based App
- Responding vs Reacting
- A Moment of Bliss
- #updatecast – A big milestone, the ‘motivation’ molecule and the next phase.
- Bonus: Let’s Talk Dyslexia & ADHD
- Body vs Mind: Round 1
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.