The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- ADHD-D 🤔
- Following Your Dreams
- Empathetic Energy – How Dyslexics & Energy Work
- #UpdateCast – Charge a new way to look at energy & the supplements that are working for my dyslexic mind
- Visual Mind: 3 Dyslexic Realisations
- Dyslexia Daily Habits (+ How hard it is to stick to them!)
- Does Dyslexia Awareness Month Matter?
- Momentum & feeling like you are jumping out a plane
- The Confident Dyslexic – Why does this work?
- Social Media Can Make You Nuts
- 4 Video Series Releasing Shortly!
- That Independent Dyslexic Mindset
- Mini Interview – Ashley's Story, Experience & Advice
- Struggling To Be Present
- The Afternoon Energy Vampires ⚡️🧛♂️
- Stress vs Boredom, Alcohol, Dyslexic Confidence & A New Type Of Interview
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.