The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Self Reflection + The Road To Confidence
- Dyslexia, Change & A Picture Of A Carrot
- The 'Procrastination' Trap
- Lost In Translation – Getting Your Thoughts Straight
- To Do or Not To Do Lists
- Interview with Dr Hallowell
- #updatecast – Guests, schedule & a new podcast
- Self Sabotage – What's really going on?
- The 'Biggest' hidden challenge with Dyslexia
- Cause and Effect
- Connect 4, A little girl & changing your beliefs
- Reframing Sales & Money Technique
- #HPD – Deep Deep Self Talk
- #HPD – Sleep & Energy Anchors
- #HPD – 3 Monthly Reflection
- #HPD – Confidence – How To Improve It
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.