The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- I’m Not Lazy!
- Getting out of a Funk
- That Gut Wrenching Feeling
- Does coaching work for dyslexics?
- Interview With Rich Rowley – We Talk Neurodiversity, Education and the Workplace
- I feel like I’m avoiding something..
- Bonus: The power of conversations
- Do you ever feel lazy?
- MIQ – Focus and find answers
- Fail Faster – The secret to dyslexic learning
- Technique for breaking through walls (my experience)
- Rules, rules, rules…. No
- Intuition: best friend or worst eney
- Dyslexics are tactical not strategic: How to get more from doing less.
- Supercharging your creativity for dyslexics
- Fault, Blame and Pain
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.