The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Being Organised for the Un-Organised
- The Right Business for Dyslexics
- My Dyslexic Business Journey
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business: Dyslexic Edition
- Dyslexia and Pets
- 6 Apps For Dyslexic Thinkers
- Top 10 Jobs for Dyslexics
- Beyond the Books: Navigating Life with Dyslexia and ADHD
- AI, Chat GPT and Dyslexia
- 3 lessons about dyslexia and having the Flu
- Rant about perfectionism and not feeling good enough.
- Fear, overthinking and a plane ride
- Updatecast: Part 2 – False worlds in our heads, dealing with our environment
- Updatecast: Part 1 – Gratitude, ADHD meds and the microbiome
- Back To Full Speed
- I feel useless
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.