The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Interview with Guy & Suzanne Pope-Mayell
- The 'Apple Test'
- Lifestyle By Design – For Dyslexics
- 60 Second Vision Update – How To Reach Your Goals
- Dyslexia & Sleep: Round 47b
- Self-Sabotage: Why do I keep doing it?
- #Updatecast – You are not alone, It's ok to accept help & new perspectives
- Overcoming Stubborn Dyslexicness
- Dyslexic Tripping
- Stimulants vs Addictions: There Is A Difference
- Dyslexia and Balance
- Stimulants – The Good, The Bad and The 'hey maybe'
- Explaining Neurodiversity & Churros
- Dyslexia & Intuition – Is this why we overthink?
- #updatecast – Life, Meds, Addictions & the book I am listening too
- Interview with Stefan Liner – Creative Process, Dyslexic Discoveries & More
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.