Truth About Dyslexia
The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- You are not special
- Coping Strategy #15: Secret to saying no
- Time + Perception: A neurodiverse challenge
- #Updatecast – Balance, comfort zones and constraints
- Understanding The Mind with Simone Ellen Keller
- Coping Strategy #14: Understanding Why
- How a dyslexic wrote 20 Books! with Matt Bird
- Anxiety: The Dyslexic Trap
- Coping Strategy #13: Sleep and Dyslexia
- 10 Great Pieces of Advice
- Emotional Trauma and Dyslexia
- Communication, fights and relationships
- Coping Strategy #12: Bionic Reading and Dyslexia
- Fear and the dyslexic mind
- Coping Strategy #11: Team Sports
- Chaos & Comfort: the challenge of creating balance
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.