The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Consciousness vs The Mind : A losing battle
- Can boredom lead to being more creative?
- #updatecast – what’s going on & a big thank you
- Can you change jobs?
- Fear Setting: What is it?
- The new economy
- Fear and focus
- Lowering anxiety in crazy times
- I’m a crazy carona based world – how can we step into our power
- What is your definition of love?
- Tool – Create Better Emails with this tool
- Lessons from a new relationship
- Don’t just set boundaries, build them – creating balance
- Staying conscious and getting out of your head
- Finding Space – Your Way
- Awareness + Acceptance = Confidence
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.