The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Dyslexia in Adults
- Taking Credit As A Dyslexic
- Perfectionism & Dyslexia
- Over Thinking & Over Feeling
- Reading, Writing & All That Stuff
- What actually is dyslexia?
- My Dyslexia Story – Start Here
- Getting Stuck In My Head
- Those Runaway Days – Where everything had a mind of its own
- Being Sick & Dyslexia: Tips & A New Perspective
- #updatecast – Trip to school, staying conscious and the next 7 episodes
- Being Present & Grounded – A Dyslexic Challenge
- Relationships & Communication: Story Time
- Inner Conversations & The Dyslexic Mind
- Creating Deep Change Not Just Surface Level Stuff
- #updatecast – Control, The Podcast & Where we are going
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.