The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Imposter Syndrome
- Secret to eternal happiness
- Dyslexia and pets
- Am I good enough? Really?
- Distractions and everyday addictions
- Control your attention it’s simple but not easy
- Inspired action, fibre and a river
- The future of Dyslexia
- #AskStephen – How to dial up your creativity & Lateral Thinking for Dyslexics
- Dyslexia & the gig economy
- An ‘aha’ moment in our journey
- Think big, start small
- 4 Step Formula
- Finding my purpose, letting go in the river and a dog that humps too much
- Finding my purpose, letting go in the river and a dog that hunps too much
- I lost 11kgs in 2 months
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.