The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- The True Definition of Dyslexia
- Ever feel like you have and angel & a devil on your shoulder?
- How Dyslexics Should Use Mind Maps with Darius Namdaran
- Burning Bridges & Sex Tapes
- 3 Things I Would Tell 10 Year Old Stephen
- Covid Lockdown – Tips For Dyslexics
- When your words & pictures don't match…
- Exams & Study: 12 Coping Strategies
- The Cookie Story
- The Focus Gap – The long Game vs Daily Activity
- How to keep your dreams front of mind – An App I'm Loving
- Well that escalated quickly – An episode on dealing with chaos
- Guest: Rich Sanchez Ex-Disney Product Manager and Awesome Dyslexic
- Why The Need For Speed is a Dyslexics Biggest Weakness
- My Number 1 Tip For Communicating In Relationships
- How can you help other dyslexics?
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.