The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Flipping the bird to a 65 year old lady and what I learned…
- One of my best podcasts…
- Update – ADHD Meds, Visualisation and getting over that broken feeling.
- Alcohol and Dyslexia
- Dyslexia, food and nutrition
- Motivation… what is the biggest driver
- Rehearse Your Day
- Are traditions keeping you stuck?
- Does gratitude actually work for picture thinkers?
- Wham Bham.. that is an experience
- How it went…
- ADHD Meds.. Day 1
- 2 sides of a coin
- Lie, lie, lie ….. truth
- Dyslexic fonts.. do they work?
- I got diagnosed with….
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.