The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Morning Overwhelm and getting motivated
- Structure Without Structure
- #updatecast – relationships, business and a touch of health
- Your Invisible Army
- Chaos vs Routine
- Breaking Through The Visual Brain
- Energising vs un-energising tasks
- Dyslexia and Virtual Reality Learning
- Brain Fuzz and Changing environments
- What would change your life?
- Experience with the 3 tools from yesterday’s podcast
- 3 Tools For Releasing Emotional Ties
- Living in the future in reality?
- Momentum and life’s road blocks
- Confidence and Courage
- What was the most important thing to a monk that he told Russell Brand.
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.