The Truth About Dyslexia podcast is focused on helping adult dyslexics deal with the challenges they face. It is a real view as producer Stephen Martin goes through his journey to manage, understand and become aware of how Dyslexia affects him on a daily basis.
New episodes come out each week (or as he learns something new and worth sharing). Each podcast is usually 6 – 12 minutes so they are easy to listen to on the go.
- Want vs Need: The Dyslexic Challenge
- #Updatecast – the project, medication & meditation
- How to take the stress out of interviews and the like.
- Modern Family, Confidence & A Story
- Voice technology.. Awesomeness
- 😔 Feeling Judged? Try this…
- Interview with Alexandra Bechtel – Miss South Dakota 2020
- 🤚 Asking for help.. Fear, Anxiety & Depression
- Stress Release – creating your own 👓 visual ⚒️ tools
- Using Rabbit 🐇Holes 🕳 to your Dyslexic Advantage
- Immediate gratification 😃, spraying a cat with water 🚿 🐈 and creating habits
- ‘House of Cards’ ❤️ effect
- Why can’t I see my pictures 🖼 I’m a picture 📷 thinker right?.. here why
- Why can’t you read 📖 my mind 🧠
- ☔️ Solutions vs Coping Strategies: Whats the difference
- Dirty 👄 little word… organisation.
Looking for more ways to listen? Visit Truth About Dyslexia at Anchor.fm for links to this podcast on Spotify and other podcast apps.