What to say? The book, The Gift of Dyslexia not only opened my eyes, but allowed me to be aContinue reading
Sign Up for Free DDAI E-News
- About Dyslexia (55)
- Accessibility (2)
- ADHD / Attention Problems (19)
- ADHD Research (4)
- Adult Dyslexia (16)
- Autism Research (2)
- Book Reviews (11)
- Books (5)
- Davis Client (2)
- Davis Experiences (14)
- Davis Facilitator (15)
- Davis Symbol Mastery (18)
- Davis Theory (12)
- Davis Tools & Techniques (17)
- Dyslexia Research (36)
- Dyslexic Talents (43)
- Early Childhood Education (7)
- Education & Career (20)
- Evidence-Based Practice (6)
- First Person Accounts (41)
- General Information (25)
- Laws & Legal Rights (3)
- Learning to Read (41)
- Learning Tools (19)
- New (1)
- News from Other Sites (6)
- Open Access Journals (14)
- Orientation – Alignment – Focus (13)
- Parenting Issues (24)
- Q & A (2)
- Research (6)
- Second Language Learning (3)
- Spelling (7)
- Standardized Testing (3)
- Support & Acccommodations (28)
- Technology (14)
- Testing & Diagnosis (10)
- University Students (3)
- Matthew Head on Dyslexia Life Hacks – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Dyslexics by Dyslexics.
- Paul O'Toole on Dyslexia Life Hacks – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Dyslexics by Dyslexics.
- Paul O'Toole on Is Dyslexia A Disability? Why Not to Trust the Label
- Liebert Scott on Is Dyslexia A Disability? Why Not to Trust the Label
- Erin Paske on A Mother’s Path to Discovery
- rich van schaik on Dyslexic Strengths – Test your Dyslexic Advantage
Please select the Tab Content in the Widget Settings.
New on this Blog:
My Own Experience Growing Up Dyslexic
In this video I talk about my own experience growing up dyslexic, and why I became a Davis facilitator.
Dyslexic Identities – How do you see yourself?
Researchers identified three different types of dyslexic identities. The first group sees themselves as differently enabled. In a group with those
Dyslexia and Emotional Intelligence
Do dyslexics have higher levels of emotional intelligence, sensitivity, and awareness of others? If so, what is the source if these strengths?
Dyslexia Life Hacks – Hacks, Tips and Tricks for Dyslexics by Dyslexics.
My website, Dyslexia Life Hacks, shares various tools, tips and tricks that I have encountered over the years to assist with
The New NOIT – For Everyone
NOIT stands for natural orientation inducing tool. It’s a simple, wearable device that helps maintain a state of calm and focus.