How to become a guest contributor
We welcome high quality content submitted by guest contributors. If you would like to become a contributor to this blog, please follow these instructions:
- First, read our Guidelines for Posting.
- After reviewing the guidelines, please use our contact form to apply to become a contributor.
- Licensed Davis® Facilitators will be approved automatically.
- If you are not a licensed Davis Facilitator, in your email, please identify yourself and explain why you want to be a contributor. Let us know what you plan to write about, and your connection to your proposed topic.
- If available please provide links to up to 3 articles you have written that have been published on other sites or blogs.
- If your application to be a contributor is approved, we will provide instructions on how to set up a user account for yourself. All contributions will be reviewed by the webmaster before being displayed to the public. We reserve the right to make appropriate editorial changes to fit within our posting guidelines and to remain consistent with our blog’s overall style and focus.
Feel free to write to us at any time if you have a question about using our site or our web sites policies.
Please note that the policies above may be amended or revised at any time, based on our experience with contributors.